Tartu Science Park invites entrepreneurs to export development programme
Export development programme is a practical course to develop export strategy with the main aim to identify step by step implementation programme. Participant will obtain knowledge of how to implement export strategy in the company in order to receive a postive result. Programme will allow to revise one’s company’s readinessfor export challenges both from resource and capacity aspects. The task of the course is to develop practical 90 day programme to start export development in your company.
The participant will develop:
- understanding the relevance of products / services to the selected export target
- market and its best selling arguments;
- skills in fast and specific sales techniques;
- A clear export strategy with the required resource list;
- 90 days implementation programme for chosen export strategy .
- Introduciton: my portfolio (products/services) and my export vision
- Effective sales training in typical export situatons
- Sales channels and support organizations for export
- Marketing resources and instruments
- Presentation of the elaborated export strategy
Ieva Jonsone – export sales specialist with ecperience from Asia to America. Huge experience in food sector but also in metal working industry.
Indra Ozola – leading specialist in Latvia in marketing and strategic planning with profound experience in food sector. BOSI methodology implementer in enterprise management and business acceleration in Latvia
Place: Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kr. Valdemāra street, Riga,Latvia)
Dates: 08.08.2018, 29.08.2018, 12.09.2018, 26.09.2018, 10.10.2018, 24.10.2018Time: 10:00 – 18:00
Participation fee: free of charge (including dinners)
The activity is organized within the project DELBI 2.
The project “DELBI 2” is being implemented and co-financed with the support of the Estonia-Latvia Programme. Project period from 01.04.2017 to 31.03.2020.